Monday, September 24, 2007

i am so inspired...

the movies

where people achieved the heights they did despite the adversities...

- beautiful mind - story of John Nash, who despite his medical situation with sheer passion won a nobel prize

- erin brockovich - a non lawyer, single mother of 3...with a absolute passion of work and care for people she moved the roots of a 28 billion $ company and won one of the biggest lawsuit of its time

and finally...don't laugh...

- meet the robinson, ya the animated movie...made for kids, but inspires me too...they way he thought and followed - "keep moving forward" :) makes me move forard too....





3 comments:

Deepali said...

I don't think I have any movie that inspires me. 1 reason of course is the in the first 2 movies you mentioned, I always figure that those people are extra ordinary people and few can do what they did.

Haven't watched meet the robinsons

Pranav G said...

I loved beautidul mind too..i havnt watchd d other 2. But aftr knowing ur views I m now hoping 2 catch thm sumday.

just pk said...

@ Deepali - well, i guess they are extraordinary coz they did extra ordinary things !!! I believe it this way as it makes me believe I can do it someday too :)

@ Pranav - I have few more to talk about - will post it soon !!!