Saturday, April 11, 2009

if you are a good loser, you are a loser.



i am such a bad loser, be it a game or a bet ...it stays with me and i actually work hard to come out of it...

they say, have sportsman spirit, yeah i have that, and that's the reason i play and want to win !!! else why compete if you are ok losing? most of you who read this will frown or even call me names for being such a b$#@$...

what the hell...i am what i am...and am glad to know that i am not the only one, i heard a friend say yesterday..."if you are a good loser, you are a loser" wow !!! that shows i am not the only one, i have some like minded people around !!!

1 comment:

Deepali said...

In the last 2 - 3 years I have been shocked at how aggressive I can be in a game.

Though I am a good loser because most of the time the game is just that a game. It's not important. But this is the mentality of after the game is over. Same with a win. I am rarely on a super high after winning. It's just a personality trait I guess. But while I am playing or doing the task, it's a totally different thing. I give it my best. And at the back of my mind, the only thought is that I must do well enough not to come last. Thankfully in most instances my best is usually better than coming in second last hehe.