Sunday, May 10, 2009

i love - being in love

i love when i love things around
i love when i get to laugh
i love when my heart feels happy
i love when i love people around me
i love it when i see the bright side of life
i love it when i get to do what my heart desires
i love it when i am not sad
i love it when i hum my favorite song
i love it when i feel special
i love it when he makes me feel special
i love it when he looks into my eyes
i love it when i look into his eyes
i love it when he smiles to me
i love to spend time with him
i love to be just next to him
i love it when we hold each other
i love it when we laugh together
i love it when we talk together
i just love the feel of love...
and being in love !!!

5 comments:

Cosmic Joy said...

A love poem!! You ok ??? :)

just pk said...

yes cosmic...after all am human...such things can happen to anyone ;). Dont worry will be all good soon !!!

Navrang said...

I'm not able to understand your mood when u wrote it.... Sad, happy, possessive, feeling or loosing something/someone... or simply LOVE is around!!!

This is exactly what I like about you... you write whatever comes to you......... simply whatever....

Regards
Navrang
http://navrangblog.blogspot.com/

just pk said...

i guess the mood was the last one u said - love is all around...

btw u caught it right...i dont think and write...i feel and write...straight from the heart...

Deepali said...

Haha I am not commenting on the post except that it looks all messed up in Google Reader...I don't know why. Usually GR picks up all the spacing properly. Anyway its more like a non-issue really.