Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm bored of living

Yeah I know sounds strange. But we had many holidays in Bangalore lately, as the kannada super hero rajkumar died, not only there is an off but also people were forced to be indoors, then a good friday and a weekend. I hate to be home doing nothing. Four days in a row, doing nothing and locked at home, surfing, TV and a bit of shopping, I feel like a waste. I remember when I went through this trip for the first time, it was after my 10th Boards, did nothing but ate, slept, watched TV and ate some more. I have similar feeling now, being usless, sitting home, just killing time, somehow I feel guitly living like this of not being of any use...no i do not mean social service here, it is just the feeling of idleness....so I was telling my husband that I am bored of living, what are we doing living and repeating same things everyday, breathing, eating, loo, bursh, bathe, TV , shop, walk (put this into a loop) and of all this again....aren't u bored of just living???

I hope I am out of this trip soon, may be Monday will cheer me up,and surely i will be waiting for a weekend then.... :)

No comments: