Saturday, May 03, 2008

Are we safe in Mumbai ?

I touch upon the same topic again...North Indian's in the "Indian" city - Financial Capital of India - Mumbai.

What is happening, don't know where our country is going...this is what I did today - scared in a city of my own country...

I called SS and asked him to come home early - why? coz there is a Raj Thackeray's rally, and I do not trust how the crowd will react...

We - Northindians do not feel safe in this city of our own country...

What a Shame !!!

3 comments:

Deepali said...

Ya it is such a tragedy. But don't worry being scared when such rallies happen is not just something North Indians feel.

Honestly it's sad how a handful of people in power decide they want to abuse it and it affects thousands of people. Lets hope that Indian politicians change.

Kaps said...

This is totally selfish vote-banking politics, what else!

Guess when the Mumbai IPL team named themselves 'Mumbai Indians', it proved a point.

s said...

I hate the guys that make an Indian feel unsafe in India... but thats just politics and sadly it gets some people following a party without any rationale... My apologies wont make any difference and I cant go about apologizing to everyone for a stupid politician... but still .. do enjoy ur stay in Mumbai to the fullest ... :)