Sunday, May 18, 2008

blog friends...

every blogger does a vanishing act from time to time...when he is over loaded with work and is unable to come to this world and connect with his blog or blog friends....i have done it in the past...and i know i have had messages from my online friends asking about me...(thanks deepali)

it is strange on how u become friends with those you have not met...perhaps not spoken to...but still miss when not around...

it is my time to be on other side....to miss, and not the one being missed...

a regular blog friend has not been regular for sometime now...and as surprised as i myself am...i miss him !!!

Cosmic - hope u listening...

4 comments:

Cosmic Joy said...

Hi PK .. that is a very nice picture of Samit and you :)

As for the vanishing act, too many things happening on the work front and keeping me away. I have not been able to write as much as I would have liked to .. and this is how it will be for the next few months unfortunately.

BTW, cosmic appreciates being missed :)

just pk said...

as long as you can make some quick visits here and there, peek and go...it will give a feeling of being in touch...work i TOTALLY understand - i have been through some hectic months myself...

Anks said...

ya... its amazing how a blog allows you to connect with ppl across the world.... and even more amazing is the fact that you form a kinship with another blogger... put here, we are not afraid of strangers as we are in the real world...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely with you it agree. Idea good, I support.