Thursday, May 01, 2008

if i haven't changed yet ... i will not change now...

well, this is what came out when i was chatting with a friend after 6 years, we worked together...so much has happened since then in our respective lives, ups and downs, rather many ups and many downs...after chatting for a while she said

- "hey you have not changed a bit...please never change and just be what you are - just the same..."

i glanced back at the last 6 years ... smiled - and also pleasantly surprised that all those years 'actually' did not impact me adversely...

i said...

"if i haven't changed yet ... i will not change now..."

1 comment:

Deepali said...

Dont know if this is good or bad - could be either or could be both I guess.

I have changed tons in the last 6 years. Every major thing that has happened has changed me a lot. By major thing I mean finishing school, joining college, graduating, working etc.