Thursday, December 20, 2007

a blog buddy

going back to last saturday, when i met deepali and she introduced me to all saying "she is my blog friend"...well it was cute and "new" me a blog friend...

but somehow that put an invisible responsibility on my shoulders to write regular and write well...as i had to meet deepali's standard to keep up the status / tag of her 'blog friend' ...what if her colleagues/friends want to check out the blog...

well for those who happen to trespass my blog...here is a disclaimer for you

"sorry if you are disappointed by what you read here...i ain't as good as MY "blog buddy" - deepali"

"deepali - here u go...this is the post that i wanted to write and was contemplating ... naah i know u wouldn't kill me for this"

3 comments:

Deepali said...

Haha nothing offensive here and I DONT write that well.

Of course currently lots of colleagues having a laugh seeing how I am ranting and venting so much on my blogs.

just pk said...

@ deepali - ya...and specially when you are so open about your anger on things not going the right way...

Deepali said...

lol no man - I never show my anger that I feel at the colleagues because of whom I feel it. I find it not only hard but also unprofessional - Being emotional is good but being rational needs to come first. You gotta think of the long run.