Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Citibank – "Citi "Never sleeps…

So very true…coz the bank officials sleep and the customers in the citi have sleepless nights…

I have never seen more lax service from anyone….without getting into details….I applied for a PL about a month back (11 Nov)…with promise to service me within 4 working days…I had promptly given all my documents etc….and after 3 week of my giving the doc’s (I had still not received my money)…I referred a friend (around 10 Dec).

Today post a month I am still waiting .. following up with them…they are not taking my calls…lame excuses….oh by the way my friend has got the PL already….

And the best is …they want my company to do business with them…if they could not service one person…how will they service the rest !!!

Well so apt – Citibank – once you bank with us “the citi never sleeps” coz the bank gives them painful sleepless nights…

1 comment:

Deepali said...

I had a dream today, that I remember bits about and one part was that you updated your blog lol.

Whats the reason they are giving you trouble? Can you switch to another bank or is it too late already?