Thursday, December 06, 2007

Our very own “Butt Man”

When I saw the song for the first time I was overly surprised and very amused. I am talking about the song from sanwariya where Kapoor Junior Junior is crossing the lines in the Men’s world of exposing…

I was laughing thinking “finally men realize that woman have adrenaline effect as well and here is one guy who is trying to seduce young girls into theatres by flashing the otherwise never visible skin” may be he is starting a trend of men exposing, and next you see men refusing movies for too much of skin show in films…funny…!!!

Well talking about the man in question here, Ranbir Kapoor, it totally reminds me of Brad Pitt in Troy flashing his butt, and here our Indian “butt man” with his teasers behind the towel and leg show…

Well I hope it did what he expected it to do to all the young girls out there – increase their adrenaline levels….

6 comments:

Cosmic Joy said...

Now tell us the truth, were you only laughing ?? :)

just pk said...

well well, I am too old for anything else but laugh... btw your statement made me laugh even louder :)

Pranav G said...

Wow! I really like your posts. I would like to add that the sales for white towels in India zoomed after the movie releaed or maybe along with the movie teasers and one of them who contributed to the rising sales of towels was me ;)

just pk said...

@ Pranav - Thanks...well in that case i need to know what girl staying opposite building of yours has to say ;)

Pranav G said...

hhehe shes like i guess waiting at her window jus 2 watch my towel drop off my 32" waist ;)

just pk said...

@ pranav - or so u wanna think !!!