Thursday, December 20, 2007

I wish I had 10 hands to do multitasking….

i am dying with over load of work...but i kind of do not crib as i LOVE my work...well i am in HR...and for all those people who think that the HR folks do nothing but sit on their fat asses (not necessarily applicable to me - both the fat ass and not do anything part)...here is one person...who has no time to breathe...

there was a phase last month where i went without a meal for more then 24 hrs as at work had no time to eat and reached home post midnight just to crash and start again...

i got an ultimatum from SS yesterday, who has to get up at 6 AM to leave home at 8 everyday, who gets disturbed with the lights on and my key board making endless "tick tick " noise...he says..."light will be off by 10 from tomorrow and you will sleep..." 10? what a joke...i actually start working post 7 or 8 when people leave and there is no one to distract and pull me into endless meetings to manage crises...

i really really wish i had more hands to do multitasking....for once i need a vacation...i am going to fall ill...

3 comments:

Deepali said...

40 mins to 10 PM hehe

just pk said...

reached at 10:15 slept at 12:30 :(

Deepali said...

and samit? did you end up disturbing him?

I slept not at 2 but around 1:15